Our company offers services in horticultural consultancy and in contract research in the field of plant biotechnology. In horticultural consultancy we provide solutions for plantation of horticultural crops in diverse agro climates like semi arid to tropical humid to saline to black cotton type soil. We have in our team well experienced horticulturists from academic to practical field to provide true solutions to your needs.
Research & Development
We strongly focus on market oriented, commercial utilization of biotech research, so that it benefits our farmers and growers, and contributes to the pressing need of poverty alleviation and enhanced food nutrition and security.
Being a recognized R&D unit with a strong technical team lead by experienced leaders, we can offer starter cultures, technology transfer of our existing product lines and contract research services to other TCPU's and other organizations.
See our currently funded projects and collaborations. We welcome universities, research institutes or other academic organizations wishing to collaborate on currently funded projects or new projects.
Our In House R&D Centre has added several new products to our commercial production list through in house research.
- Potato Minituber
- Fig Ficus carica
- Eucalyptus Eucalyptus tereticornis clone 348
- Lemon (Acid Lime) Citrus aurantifolia swingle
- Tindora Coccinia indica
- Parval Tricosanthes diocia
- Sweet Potato
- Salt Tolerant or salt resistant banana
- Cold tolerant banana
- Dihaploids of Brassica
- Developing protocols for Micropropagation: We can develop Tailor made Micropropagation protocols up to ex-agar or ready-to-plant stage for any variety.
- Production of Mother culture: Contract production of mother culture with exclusivity and confidentiality.
- Anther Culture Services.
- Diahaploid production using Anther culture: Development of haploids/di-haploids using anther culture technique to make pure lines for breeding.
- Molecular marker analysis services: DNA finger printing using RAPD, AFLD and microsatellite markers
- Leaf Analysis: Precision farming tool for accurate analysis of current nutrient levels in the plant
- Projects in plant somatic cell genetics using the plant tissue culture and r-DNA technology
- Developing stress resistant plants using in vitro somatic cell genetics technique.
- Transgenic plants and their field testing.